For your convenience, PDF links to our school forms are available below. ALL OF THESE FORMS ARE REQUIRED TO BE COMPLETED for students attending Hunterdon Prep.
- COMPLETE FORMS PACKET FOR NEW STUDENTS
- Covid Healthy Pledge Form for Parents
- Covid Healthy Pledge Form for Adult Students
- Student Information Sheet
- Activities and Trips Permission Form
- Blackboard Connect - Emergency Snow/Other Contact Form
- Media Release Form
- Records Release Authorization Form
- Parent's Request for Giving Non-Prescription Medication
- Parent's Permission for Giving Prescription Medications at School (if applicable)
- Parent's Request for Giving Medications on a School Trip
- Computer Use Policy/Agreement
Thank you to everyone who is helping us with our Warm Up America project! At H...
The 2021-22 school year is off to a great start! We are easing back into a fu...
Last week several of our students spent some time at "America's Grow-a-Row&quo...
The 2020-2021 school year was a challenging one but we made it and we did it together! ...
Our Junior & Senior Prom is being held on Thursday, May 27, 2021 from 6:00-10:...
Taking Junior history class outside today on a beautiful spring day! Students are readi...
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.