For your convenience, PDF links to our school forms are available below. ALL OF THESE FORMS ARE REQUIRED TO BE COMPLETED for students attending Hunterdon Prep.
- COMPLETE FORMS PACKET (contains all required 2022-2023 forms)
- Covid Healthy Pledge Form for Parents
- Covid Healthy Pledge Form for Staff and Adult Students
- Student Information Sheet
- Activities and Trips Permission Form
- Emergency Snow/Other Contact Form
- Media Release Form
- Records Release Authorization Form
- Parents Request for Giving Non-Prescription Medication
- Parent's Request for Giving Prescription Medications at School (if applicable)
- Computer Use Policy/Agreement
During Super Bowl Spirit Week, we had fun dressing as twins/triplets, wearing ...
We spent some time this week assisting our friends at the Red Mill Museum in Clinton he...
A select group of art students and staff visited The Center for Contemporary Art in Bed...
The Charles Lindbergh Jr. Kidnapping in Hopewell, NJ in 1932 captivated the world. When...
Our annual back-to-school picnic was held last week on a beautiful fall day. This is a ...
Fresh mint and lettuce from our school garden! Special shout out to our hard working...
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.