health and wellness
We are committed to maintaining a healthy learning community. To that end, health services are available to students and staff through our full-time, certified school nurse in collaboration with other health resources. On-going Health Office activities include, but are not limited to:
- Daily medical care in response to routine or emergency situations; medication administration; management of a chronic condition; screenings; assessments for exclusion from school; etc.
- Health education and consultation through classroom teaching, staff in-service programs or individual review of health conditions or treatments that may impact academic success.
- Documentation management in keeping with State of New Jersey Department of Education guidelines.
- Volunteer opportunities for service to our community and beyond including food pantry collections, knit and crochet project donations, annual 5K Hawk Walk for charity, and more.
The following are links to forms and information that will assist us in providing the best possible care to our students. For more information, questions or concerns, please contact Sandy Sanchez, RN, CSN-NJ, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 908-832-7200 extension 28.
- Covid Healthy Pledge Form for Parents
- Covid Healthy Pledge Form for Adult Students
- Parents Permission for Giving Non-Prescription Medications at School
- Parents Permission for Giving Medications at School
- Parents Permission for Giving Medications on a School Trip
- NJ DOE Annual Athletic Physical Examination Form
- Sports Related Eye Injuries
- Sports Related Concussion and Head Injury
- Carrying an inhaler in school
- Asthma Treatment Plan
- Food Allergy Action Plan
- Immunization Requirements for School Attendance
- Seizure Action Plan
- Sudden Cardiac Death in Young Athletes
- Meningcoccal Disease
- HPV Vaccine: Information for Parents
Thank you, thank you, thank you to our generous school community who raised a total of ...
Today was the first of four trips to The Center for Contemporary Art (CCA) in Bedm...
REMINDER: The HPS on-line spiritwear sale ends on Wednesday, October 27.&n...
Thank you to everyone who is helping us with our Warm Up America project! At H...
The 2021-22 school year is off to a great start! We are easing back into a fu...
Last week several of our students spent some time at "America's Grow-a-Row&quo...
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.