health and wellness
We are committed to maintaining a healthy learning community. To that end, health services are available to students and staff through our full-time, certified school nurse in collaboration with other health resources. On-going Health Office activities include, but are not limited to:
- Daily medical care in response to routine or emergency situations; medication administration; management of a chronic condition; screenings; assessments for exclusion from school; etc.
- Health education and consultation through classroom teaching, staff in-service programs or individual review of health conditions or treatments that may impact academic success.
- Documentation management in keeping with State of New Jersey Department of Education guidelines.
- Volunteer opportunities for service to our community and beyond including food pantry collections, knit and crochet project donations, annual 5K Hawk Walk for charity, and more.
The following are links to forms and information that will assist us in providing the best possible care to our students. For more information, questions or concerns, please contact Sandy Sanchez, RN, CSN-NJ, at email@example.com or 908-832-7200 extension 28.
- Covid Healthy Pledge Form for Parents
- Covid Healthy Pledge Form for Staff and Adult Students
- Parents Permission for Giving Non-Prescription Medications at School
- Parents Permission for Giving Prescription Medications at School
- NJ DOE Annual Athletic Physical Examination Form
Our annual back-to-school picnic was held last week on a beautiful fall day. This is a ...
Fresh mint and lettuce from our school garden! Special shout out to our hard working...
Our crayfish, Douglas, molted last night! You can see his old exoskeleton on the right ...
Congratulations to our very own Katie H. who received the ASAH "Connections for Su...
We are delighted to share that we raised $1,765 for the CARE Ukraine Emergency Fund at ...
The Young Artist Showcase at the Hunterdon Art Museum in Clinton opened to the public o...
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.