health and wellness
We are committed to maintaining a healthy learning community. To that end, health services are available to students and staff through our full-time, certified school nurse in collaboration with other health resources. On-going Health Office activities include, but are not limited to:
- Daily medical care in response to routine or emergency situations; medication administration; management of a chronic condition; screenings; assessments for exclusion from school; etc.
- Health education and consultation through classroom teaching, staff in-service programs or individual review of health conditions or treatments that may impact academic success.
- Documentation management in keeping with State of New Jersey Department of Education guidelines.
- Volunteer opportunities for service to our community and beyond including food pantry collections, knit and crochet project donations, annual 5K Hawk Walk for charity, and more.
The following are links to forms and information that will assist us in providing the best possible care to our students. For more information, questions or concerns, please contact Sandy Sanchez, RN, CSN-NJ, at email@example.com or 908-832-7200 extension 28.
- Parents Permission for Giving Non-Prescription Medications at School
- Parents Permission for Giving Prescription Medications at School
- NJ DOE Annual Athletic Physical Examination Form
On December 6th, HPS hosted its first therapy dog Meet and Greet event for students.&nb...
Many, many thanks to our students and staff for generously supporting the United Way&rs...
WINTER COAT DRIVE ... sharing warmth, one coat at a time Today Hunterdon Prep studen...
We are off to a great start at HPS! There is a sense of optimism and hope filling...
Hannah L. is part of our 12+ program and has been attending classes at Raritan Valley C...
Our friend, Pele, graduated from the Seeing Eye in February. She was matched with a wom...
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.