We are looking forward to seeing everyone on the first day of school, Tuesday, September 5!
If you have not already done so, please COMPLETE THE ATTACHED REQUIRED 2023-2024 SCHOOL FORMS no later than September 1. See attachment and instructions below.
Type directly onto the forms to complete.
Save them as a PDF.
Email them back to email@example.com.
SOME HELPFUL REMINDERS:
Your case manager from your local school district makes transportation arrangements for your student. You should receive information about those arrangements in the coming days. If you have not received information about transportation by August 28, please call your case manager to make sure that everything has been set up. If you are unable to reach the case manager, try the school district's transportation department.
- Students will receive their schedules on the first day of school.
- Students should bring their lunch on the first day of school. Refrigerators and microwaves will be available in each homeroom.
- Students will be issued a Chromebook/Laptop on their first day of school.
- There is no school supplies list! We will provide everything that your student will need.
- Physical education classes will begin on Tuesday, 9/12. Depending on the class that your child chooses, they may need to bring in or wear sneakers, etc. More information to follow.
- School picture day is Wednesday, 9/20.
- Back to school night for all students is Thursday, 9/21, from 7-9 PM.
We are here every day! Please feel free to call us with any concerns or questions at 908-832-7200. We are looking forward to seeing everyone on Tuesday, September 5th!