We hope that you are enjoying these last remaining days of summer! It's hard to believe that school will be starting in two weeks but it's true, and we are busy getting ready to welcome your children! With that in mind, yesterday we mailed out packets of information that you should be receiving within the next day or so. Please take the time to read through everything and to complete any forms that need to be filled out and returned.
We wanted to highlight some information that will be of particular interest to you:
- The student's first day of school is Wednesday, 9/1/21.
- On Friday, 9/3, we have an early dismissal at 12:30. We are off on Monday, 9/6, for the Labor Day holiday. We are also off on Tuesday, 9/7, for the observance of Rosh Hashanah.
- In accordance with state guidance, masks will be required for all staff and students while we are inside (regardless of vaccination status).
- Masks are optional when not in the building and we will have many opportunities to be outside during the day.
- Students will receive their schedules on the first day of school.
- Students should bring their lunch on the first day of school. Refrigerators and microwaves will be available in each homeroom.
- There is no school supplies list! We will provide everything that your son or daughter will need.
- Physical education classes will begin on Thursday, 9/9. Depending on the class that your student chooses, they may need to bring in or wear sneakers, etc. More information to follow.
- School picture day is Tuesday, 9/28.
Transportation to and from school is arranged by your case manager. If you have any questions regarding transportation, please contact your case manager or the transportation department of your local school district.
We are here every day! Please feel free to call us with any concerns or questions at 908-832-7200. We are looking forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday, September 1st!