Realtime Parent Portal Instructions
The Realtime Parent Portal gives parents and guardians access to student schedules, daily attendance, report cards, and current grades. After you register you will be able to view this information from any computer connected to the internet.
You can access the Realtime Parent Portal from the HPS website HOMEPAGE under QUICK LINKS, from the HPS website PARENT menu tab, or from HPS CONNECT on the HPS website.
Logging in for the First Time
You will receive a temporary userid and password by email from the school. If you do not have this information please contact Cathy Smith at 908-832-7200.
2. Log in using your temporary userid and password.
3. Follow the instructions to create a new userid and new password. The password must be 6 to 12 characters in length. Remember that passwords are case sensitive. Student565 is not the same as STUDENT565.
4. Select a security question that you would like to use and answer the security question.
5. Click the Save Account Info button.
6. Log in again with your new userid and password that you just created.
7. Once you have successfully created your account, you will be able to access your child's information from any device with internet access.
Reviewing your Child's Contact Information
Please review the contact information listed for your child and email the school at firstname.lastname@example.org if changes are needed.
Navigating the Parent Portal
Click on the Navigation Menu located on the left hand column. You will have the following menu choices:
- Teacher Pages (lists your child’s teachers and their email)
- Student Schedule ( your child’s current schedule)
- Daily Attendance (lists student absences and reasons for absence)
- Gradebook (displays student’s current grade in each class)
- Progress Reports (displays marking period progress for each class)
- Grades (displays report cards for each marking period)
- Honor Roll (displays if your child has made the honor roll)
- Contact Information ( let us know if updates are needed)
- District Information
When you are finished you will need to log out of the Parent Portal. Click the triple-bar in the upper right corner and select Log Out.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.